1) Water Rights and Access for all – All Killdeer Island residents that join the club have access and use of its properties, including Sandy Shore Beach (and 8 other properties), boat launches, dock space and, of course, our club house.
2) Social and Community Events – The Killdeer Island Club will hold a number of fundraisers and social activities this year. We have included many family-focused activities in the schedule.
3) Additionally, we will keep you informed of other important topics in the community (including updates from the Webster Lake Association regarding weed, silt and pollution control and maintaining the Killdeer Island Club properties).
4) Also enclosed is an invitation to join the 130 Club, our signature social event of the year. For $30, you can attend our annual dinner and be entered into 21 drawings throughout the year. The 130 Club is open to all.
5) A Chance to Improve our Island – We plan to expand efforts to improve Sandy Shore and clearly marking all Club properties, which include permanent survey markings and landscape work. Joining the Club is a great way to bring your ideas forward and help us to continue our efforts to improve the island, your investment, and protect the lake.
This is the Best Investment in Town – Dues are only $40 per year, per person. Where else can you spend so little to enjoy social activities with family and friends, share important information about your community and help maintain and protect our beautiful community for the enjoyment of all?