The 130 Club is a profitable fundraiser for our organization that helps maintain our club heritage. It has been a fun event for everyone – Killdeer Island Club members and non-members alike.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS — Purchasing a ticket for $35.00 entitles you to the following:
1. Four drawings per meeting starting with our first meeting where you can win $30.00. You do not need to be present to win.
Four (4) numbers will be drawn at each of the following Club Meetings:
- May 13 Club meeting;
- June 10 Club meeting;
- July 8 Club meeting; and
- August 19 Annual Club meeting.
2. The 130 Club Banquet will be held on Saturday, September 26.
3. Five (5) additional drawings to be held at the banquet:
- One (1) for $100.00
- Four (4) additional at $30.00
At the banquet, there will be an opportunity to participate in a raffle.
4. Lots of fun for you, your friends and neighbors. The 130 Club is open to everyone, so get your friends, neighbors and relatives to sign up today!
If you would like to join the 130 Club, please indicate so by completing Item 2 on the application form and send a check for $30/person, made out to Killdeer Island Club.
Non KIC Members WELCOME